Sunday, January 22, 2012

SAD NEWS...

I'm a volunteer in our local Organization of saving nature and we have a dog shelter. But because of terrible family problems I couldn't visit it last time... And today I was told that my lovely dog, my Batman died... It was horribly news for me... I was crying... But I will always remember him, because he was wonderful dog... my little friend... He had difficult life story. In August someone threw him out the window a multistory building. But we picked him up and he began feel better. But he had serious problems with his ears ... He was not able to save ... I really wanted to adopt him... But I live with my parents and could not solve myself ... I visited him very often, but I was not there when he needed me... Sorry, dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment